A New Season

well long way; to go but at least guys should have confidence agter saturday.NC has talant and several teams left can make life tuff but we are at ls showing up and playing.

Unpopular opinion (from a fan who is usually overly optimistic):

I'm not taking much from the Clemson game. It was a gutsy performance and we showed a lot of heart, but it doesn't make me feel any better about our shortcomings. We still couldn't punch the ball in the end-zone. We still didn't block super well (although our pass blocking is undoubtedly improved). We defended OK, but were helped significantly by poor QB play, poor play-calling, and low opponent energy.

I will always attend the games and hold an optimistic view, but the Clemson game didn't make me feel significantly better than I felt before.

Yes, quite amazing. Here in Week 1 we had Free Shoes taking the Domers to the wire, Norvell had a HUGE moral victory loss and GT’s licking it’s chops having gotten whipped by a sorry ass directional U team that sucks donkey balls, further validated by their butt kicking by Wyoming and shellacking by Ugag North in subsequent weeks. 2 weeks later and a combined 1 victory by both teams, GT fans are potentially even optimistic & ready to overlook no socks and skinny jeans whereas Free Shoes want to burn their dude at the stake.

Ain’t college football awesome!
Refs blowing the call on what should have been a missed two point conversion at the end of the game is not "getting whipped." That sounds EXACTLY like how a UGAg fan would troll Jacket fans.

Refs blowing the call on what should have been a missed two point conversion at the end of the game is not "getting whipped." That sounds EXACTLY like how a UGAg fan would troll Jacket fans.
Bless your heart.

Back