Aaron Philo

Like I don’t want them to come and take him but damn is he being disrespected?
Maybe it's the height (6'2", tad short for a great college QB) and the mobility (doesn't seem like a dual threat guy). Their loss though, he looks pretty good in highlights to me. Big arm

He’s pretty mobile actually. My son’s a freshman at Prince and I saw every game this year. Hes a great one to have as a jacket
My condolences that you have to live in that hellhole. Hopefully you make a living taking money off of stupid dwags.

I understand he plays in lower class HS division but still. Kid just broke all time GA passing record previously held by Trevor Lawrence. Also, his predecessor at same high-school, Brock Vandagriff, was a 5* recruit.

Sting posters just leave this thread alone! One of us might just post an answer that makes him or his mom& dad mad and he changes his mind! From what I saw I believe he is just the kind of player Tech wants, welcome to the flats Mr. Philo!

Why don't y'all just take out a billboard outside Athens promoting the guy?

I know that's right. Of that list #2 and #4 went to Clemson, #3 is committed to UGA, #5 spent time at UGA. We got #1, who is only slightly less rated than Stockton. We done paid our dues for the last several years, let's hope it pans out and enjoy it

Athens doesn't read ST for recruiting advice or updates. It's very doubtful they did not know the records he broke last night, especially since they were in attendance!

If he doesn't sign with Tech, I will feel low. It would probably mean somebody offered him more dough.

1702396692261.png

Maybe Brent Key and staff are just doing a great job. Maybe he clicks with Weinke and the players. Maybe a valuable degree is a draw. He’s a great addition, can’t wait to see him in white & gold!

I understand he plays in lower class HS division but still. Kid just broke all time GA passing record previously held by Trevor Lawrence. Also, his predecessor at same high-school, Brock Vandagriff, was a 5* recruit.

I guess one Aaron Philo thread wasn't enough.

Who's to say he doesn't? Just because he doesn't tell some rivals jock sniffer or post it on his Twitter? Nobody is going to offer without there being at least a semblance of a 2 way interest so that is a perfectly reasonable explanation as well. Recruiting rankings are also heavily inflated by camp performances and, if I'm being honest, there have been a lot of busts who look good in camps. There's also the chance that he doesn't and now he's the state record holder, 2 time Champion with a chip on his shoulder and a thirst for vengeance. I'm fine with any of these so long as the kid comes here.

Per so called “insiders” uga is not going to offer, whether they keep Riola or not. But anything can happen I guess.

Back