abc left the game so fast that we didn't get

Re: abc left the game so fast that we didn\'t get

Here ae my pictures from yesterday.

From evidence and what I hear is that the students in the South End Zone had a blow torch. Look for GoldTimer's pictures and he has a pic of a piece of the South goalpost and it was torched.

picture page
Warning! The pictures are kind big when you click on them. So for dialup users, prepare to wait a minute or so to download.

Great pics Dean. I'm sorting through mine as well...

Originally posted by GT_Dean:
Here ae my pictures from yesterday.

From evidence and what I hear is that the students in the South End Zone had a blow torch. Look for GoldTimer's pictures and he has a pic of a piece of the South goalpost and it was torched.

picture page
Warning! The pictures are kind big when you click on them. So for dialup users, prepare to wait a minute or so to download.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">

How about this.....let's win every home game and tear down the goal posts every time!!!

If you want to find fault with this game....get on the refs for missing the fumble call that led to awBARN scoring a field goal which prevented a very likely shutout.

Tearing down the goalposts against an old rival that has beat us 9 times in a row was NOT a problem....I repeat....it was NOT a problem.

Originally posted by beeware:
How about this.....let's win every home game and tear down the goal posts every time!!!

If you want to find fault with this game....get on the refs for missing the fumble call that led to awBARN scoring a field goal which prevented a very likely shutout.

Tearing down the goalposts against an old rival that has beat us 9 times in a row was NOT a problem....I repeat....it was NOT a problem.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">-------------------------------------------------

That was DEFINITELY a fumble - one of many VERY bad calls......

We as a Tech family (players, coaches, fans) needed this. God Bless Georgia Tech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The goalposts in the South endzone came down quicker than any I've ever seen... Seemed like 30-45 seconds & they were down... They marched 'em past our car after the game... bet a few people lost antennas... LOL

Win $250 in the GT vs FSU Prediction Contest:
Prediction Contest

Back