ACC ded

young-frankenstein.jpg

GUYS I built a super conference that I think is reasonable for GT to be apart of

Alabama
Ohio State
Oklahoma
Notre Dame
USC
Florida State
Nebraska
Miami
Texas
Florida
LSU
Georgia
Michigan
Michigan State
Georgia Tech
Clemson

GUYS I built a super conference that I think is reasonable for GT to be apart of

Alabama
Ohio State
Oklahoma
Notre Dame
USC
Florida State
Nebraska
Miami
Texas
Florida
LSU
Georgia
Michigan
Michigan State
Georgia Tech
Clemson
You're nuts. Michigan State?? Nebraska???

Is this the right expansion thread? Sounds like Colorado is very likely headed back to the Big 12.

Is this the right expansion thread? Sounds like Colorado is very likely headed back to the Big 12.

It's been rumored for some a long time now. They keep having these BOR meetings and everyone expects something to break but it's been all speculation up until now. Maybe this time for real. Maybe.

Who cares, once Deion flames out or leaves in three years no one will give a öööö about Colorado. They bring nothing to the table.

This is the ACC‘s opportunity. I think they should offer Oregon, Washington, Stanford and Utah. All Coast Conference. Utah has D1 Lax too, which would get the ACC back to 6 teams for a ACC Tourney and automatic bid. That would be 4 new states too for the ACCN.

This is the ACC‘s opportunity. I think they should offer Oregon, Washington, Stanford and Utah. All Coast Conference. Utah has D1 Lax too, which would get the ACC back to 6 teams for a ACC Tourney and automatic bid. That would be 4 new states too for the ACCN.
The ACC is not a viable conference right now due to the GOR. What was suppose to keep it together is what will tear it apart. Oh the Swofford irony. If anyone joins the ACC they would be making a historical GT type decision.

The ACC is not a viable conference right now due to the GOR. What was suppose to keep it together is what will tear it apart. Oh the Swofford irony. If anyone joins the ACC they would be making a historical GT type decision.
but we’re More viable than the PAC

The GoR is holding it together. Without the GoR top teams definitely would have left already and the conference would be in a worse position than it is now.

The GoR is holding it together. Without the GoR top teams definitely would have left already and the conference would be in a worse position than it is now.
On the other hand, without the GOR would GT still be in the ACC, or would we be in B1G making the demise moot (for us)?

On the other hand, without the GOR would GT still be in the ACC, or would we be in B1G making the demise moot (for us)?

That's not really on the other hand, is it? That's my point -- the GoR is holding the conference together by forcing teams to stay in it instead of bolt.

Being forced at gun point to stay is why the conference won’t last. Sure, if you want to look short term and call the ACC “together” then great. But it’s just a matter of time before it just doesn’t change but will be wiped away.

That's not really on the other hand, is it? That's my point -- the GoR is holding the conference together by forcing teams to stay in it instead of bolt.
It is easy to determine the strength and health of a conference by the fact a ridiculous rights deal is what holds it together. There is no such hindrance in the SEC or the BIG, but no program is trying to leave

Back