ACC Pride in 2023

GTFLETCH

Dodd-Like
ACC finished with 10 teams posting a winning record – the second time in the playoff era (11 – 2016).

ACC posted 16 wins over top-25 ranked teams (at the time of the game).

ACC recorded 44 wins versus non-conference teams – the second-most wins among all FBS conferences.

ACC secured 43 wins over teams with a .500 record – the most wins among all FBS Conferences.

ACC was a combined 7-5 versus the SEC: Which marked the ACC’s third winning season vs. SEC and its second-most wins vs. SEC in the past 20 years (5-3 – 2014; 10-4 – 2016; 7-5 - 2023).

11 ACC bowl-eligible teams - the most of all Power 5 conferences.

Four teams were in the final College Football Playoff Rankings (Dec. 3) - Florida State (No. 5), Louisville (No. 15), NC State (No. 18), and Clemson (No. 22) – tied for the second-most among all FBS conferences.

Six teams started the season at 4-0, which tied the SEC in 2012 for the most teams in a Power 5 conference to start 4-0 in a single season in the AP Poll Era (since 1936).

Florida State head coach Mike Norvell was named the 2023 Dodd Trophy recipient, presented to the coach whose program represents the highest ideals on and off the field.

Yes I think fsu and the rest could make a play again to join the top level but FSU doesn’t see it that way.

As to SMU, if I was the ACC, I would strongly think about going after the monopoly, it might be the best play in the end. Then help negotiate the return of A fair system for all. Wishful thinking I know.

PGfP9Kwr-1339454218.jpg

Those FSU guys must do a lot of charity work because given the grad rate graph in another thread, they ain't exactly hitting the books. More like they're hitting Madison Social

Those FSU guys must do a lot of charity work because given the grad rate graph in another thread, they ain't exactly hitting the books. More like they're hitting Madison Social
Have you seen the girls down there? I wouldn't hit the books either.

Have you seen the girls down there? I wouldn't hit the books either.
I have. Yes, I have. That's as strong a yard as there is in the South.
(an old roommate would describe a campus' girls as "having a strong yard" and he went to three different schools)

Rules has been sick. He will get leathered up when he feels better.
I didn't realize there were so many VP's.

Indian dude is definitely fsu. Construction should be fake Tech, cop definitely da U, leather dude belongs to dook, cowboy is the newly arrived smu, and sailor has to be BC. Now all I need is someone that knows photoshop or some öööö like that.

I didn't realize there were so many VP's.

Indian dude is definitely fsu. Construction should be fake Tech, cop definitely da U, leather dude belongs to dook, cowboy is the newly arrived smu, and sailor has to be BC. Now all I need is someone that knows photoshop or some öööö like that.

Cavman can be himself and be a custom addition to the lineup

Back