ACC Pride in 2023

Tennessee Pride was sausage.

"Take home a package of Tennessee Pride!" was the tag line in the commercial.
It is still in existence. Conagra now owns it which takes away a little bit from the idea of farmer John making the sausage from his own Tennessee pigs.

It is still in existence. Conagra now owns it which takes away a little bit from the idea of farmer John making the sausage from his own Tennessee pigs.
Carroll's and Stripling's has good sausage. I don't know if Patak's in Austell carries that type of sausage, I haven't been post COVID, but Patak's, if it is the same, is entirely worth a trip.

In the Calhoun area, go to Sheriff's. Hog goes in the back door, leaves the front door as sausage. Also fresh cut steaks and ground beef.

Carroll's and Stripling's has good sausage. I don't know if Patak's in Austell carries that type of sausage, I haven't been post COVID, but Patak's, if it is the same, is entirely worth a trip.

In the Calhoun area, go to Sheriff's. Hog goes in the back door, leaves the front door as sausage. Also fresh cut steaks and ground beef.
I always thought that sausage was one of those things you eat but don’t really talk about.

sausage, pride....this thread is about to take a turn for the worse.

sausage, pride....this thread is about to take a turn for the worse.

download (12).jpeg

Back