Adidas All American Game

Gibbs got some action on that drive. East O-line and QBs just not getting it done.

DJ clemsunleilei was a ballhog look at me player and should’ve had three ints.. didn’t pass to a wide open Jahmyr multiple times. Gibbs looks electric every time in space and he blocked a couple LBs pretty well

I was thinking the better prospects were in this game compared to the UA all American game with Sims.. but that’s not true at all.

If he had gone to a Presbyterian school he would have known ahead that this is a mistake.
giphy.gif

Anglican theology is historically very Reformed, you know. The 'founding document' in the Anglican/Episcopalian tradition is the 39 Articles. Article 17 specifically endorses predestination.

I was thinking the better prospects were in this game compared to the UA all American game with Sims.. but that’s not true at all.
FWIW, I do think this game had much better DL and LB recruits, and that hindered the run game for both sides. But this game also supposedly featured more elite OL too, so not sure what that says about them in particular.

FWIW, I do think this game had much better DL and LB recruits, and that hindered the run game for both sides. But this game also supposedly featured more elite OL too, so not sure what that says about them in particular.
OL success is more dependent on being a unit of five versus five individuals. Harder for that to happen in a few days.

Back