Adidas already destroying Tech tradition

smails.jpg

They didn't change much, but when they put the tire tread on them I didn't like it. That and the script Tennessee on the away unis. I'm happy we made the switch to Nike. I think the sideline gear is better. Didn't you guys used to wear nike cleats and have their apparel? I never understood y'all's relationship with Russell Athletic. Was the company owned or created by a Georgia Tech grad?

GoldJersey.PNG

I hope this isn't a preview of things to come.

Came on here to post same thing. That is beyond hideous and more offensive than anything R did. I’ll just assume it’s a stock image. But if that is our hoops jersey I hope all of you “too much blue not enurrf gold” are happy!

Came on here to post same thing. That is beyond hideous and more offensive than anything R did. I’ll just assume it’s a stock image. But if that is our hoops jersey I hope all of you “too much blue not enurrf gold” can choke.
Its just a random image. Come on man think a little bit

A generic white and Tech gold jersey with no word marks logos or numbers has you crying?

"I wants muh hash marks and blue stingers"

A generic white and Tech gold jersey with no word marks logos or numbers has you crying?

Full disclosure I don’t give a öööö what we’re wearing. I’d like us to win more than 5 games. But the stock photo was hideous.

A hideous white and gold jersey has me concerned Adidas and our marketing department may not be up to the challenge of creating attractive jersey designs. Given our history this is a reasonable concern.

It’s the email sent from GT athletics promoting the official adidas jersey. Explain how I’ve made any stretch assumptions?
Because it's obvious it's not the real jersey. You gotta think for a second

Back