Adidas DED

These universities receive Federal funds. As such, when their employees commit these type of alleged crimes, the Federal gov't steps in.

We don't really want the NCAA investigating federal crimes, or state crimes do we? Please lord, no.
So technically the bag men from all of the factories are guilty of federal crimes? I guess that's what's confusing me since this has been tolerated (i.e. look the other way) since the beginning of time.

According to his wikipedia page, it sounds like he renounced the nazi party at some point and helped the allies. "Nazi ties" implies he sympathized with the Nazi's and did horrible things as a fascist zealot. Rather, reality is he joined the Nazi party because ideally it appealed to him pre-WWII (understandable given the circumstances in post-WWI Germany) but then later realized it was not what he thought it was and renounced the party.

free-vector-la-gear-logo2_090991_LA_Gear_logo2.png

I wore Pro Keds in high school and I turned out better than mediocre.
download (7).jpg

Based on personal knowledge, the payoffs haven't kept up with inflation by any means, I know of at least five high school basketball stars of the late 70's who received at least that much and in two instances more than double the sum and that was over 35 years ago...

Back