Adidas GT Ultraboosts

Meh...way too much blue for me but that's adidas. These would have been fire if they would have been like the Indiana versions swap red for gold.

So people are going to pay $200 for these?

Not really a GT shoe. Just a GT sole insert and those tags to put on the laces.

Have you even checked the name of our fight song, bro? "Up with the Cloud White and Team Sand" is inseparable from Georgia Tech, and the fact that these shoes also have Collegiate Navy is just icing on the cake.

Seriously, though, these shoes look pretty awesome. Not paying $200 for them though.

Ultra expensive! They look nice but I don’t spend $200+ on athletic shoes unless they serve a specific reason. For instance, I spend $200+ for ultra light running shoes for my 5k races.

Ultra expensive! They look nice but I don’t spend $200+ on athletic shoes unless they serve a specific reason. For instance, I spend $200+ for ultra light running shoes for my 5k races.

I'm very picky about my running shoes - I need a wide toe box, a touch of stability, and very little heel drop. Otherwise I have white New Balances for my evening wear.

I'm very picky about my running shoes - I need a wide toe box, a touch of stability, and very little heel drop. Otherwise I have white New Balances for my evening wear.

These are original pair review. The boost is thicker on the 2022 pair & is lighter with the parley materials

Same. I’m hooked on Brooks running shoes. For weekend wear (no running) I buy older models on eBay that are brand new. Usually get them 50-60% off. It’s like a game to see how cheap I can get them.

Uggh. I've been waiting for this and they messed it up. The blue should be gold and the gold should be blue. Also disappointed with no GT logo on one of the tongues - that is the usual college ultraboost style. Seems they went away from it for all teams with this iteration. Perhaps they want to make it more wearable for non Tech fans as they can simply remove the lace accessories.

All that said - these will still be on sale in a couple months unless there is limited quantity.

These are original pair review. The boost is thicker on the 2022 pair & is lighter with the parley materials

Thanks for posting the review. That 10mm drop has my knees already screaming. It'd be a fine wearing around town shoe, but I'll wait and see what the clearance price will be.

Same. I’m hooked on Brooks running shoes. For weekend wear (no running) I buy older models on eBay that are brand new. Usually get them 50-60% off. It’s like a game to see how cheap I can get them.

I'm on the Hoka Mach 5 now. I tend to find a shoe that I like, go through a few pairs, then decide I actually hate it and go find something else. So far so good with this one, though.

Back