Adidas Jerseys

GT released this pic on Twitter. On the very top left we see what looks like a white jersey with GOLD numbers, with a navy blue outline.
DiZlrG_WsAU0P99.jpg
BTW, now that we're Adidas, is there any way or anybody with the hookup to get a pair of those Nike gloves that made the GT emblem in the palms when you put them together? Those were apparently team issue only and no way to buy a pair. They should have some extras around somewhere now.

Or maybe they'll look like what we wore in 1970 & 1971..... This is the new one, made by Champion, we were given (but didn't wear) for the 1971 Peach Bowl mud bath.

1971 GT Closeup 2x3 150 dpi.jpg

I expect us to wear the Adidas A1 Primeknit uniforms , but knowing Tech we may choose last gen tire track jerseys like Nevada & USF

I can see fans complaining about the neckline already
75C8963B-B93C-4957-879C-C7FC40F33DD9.jpeg

I am genuinely hoping the uniform reveal will be an all navy uniform just for the meltdown effect.

I retract this statement. I now hope for an all black uniform so that even the folks who act like they don’t care about our uniforms will swell up with butthurt.

Edit: all black with navy blue lettering and trim.

gogt5 is going to be insufferable after this jersey release. Any mention of anything not piss gold has him hitting dislike and cry face. öööö it I hope our uniforms are a combination of red and purple with transparent crotches.

I wonder if Charlie Strong will be available when CPJ retires
I am sure Charlie Strong would love to leave Tampa, the year round golf, the beaches, playing in an NFL stadium, in a three team conference, to get the chance of a lifetime in the Big Peach and the P5. USF has no, none, zip, zero, nada entrance requirements. They are the Mud City Manglers that take any and all recruits from wherever. Players that flunk out community college gravitate to South Florida.

USF has no, none, zip, zero, nada entrance requirements. They are the Mud City Manglers that take any and all recruits from wherever. Players that flunk out community college gravitate to South Florida.
So you're basically saying that it's equivalent to Louisville, which is why he's doing well.

Back