Affect on ticket sales for next year?

I wouldn't turn my nose up at that schedule folks. Wilson at NC State is a hell of a QB. We are shooting for revenge against Miami - hopefully it will be late in the season and we will just destroy them. UVA we have to win for Groh. I don't want the snobs mocking us for losing to them with their former HC on our staff. Duke should be better? I don't know. SC State and MTSU are hopefully games to work on our offense and develop a shutdown defense.

I expect to go undefeated at home.

On the road: We will have trouble at Clemson, UGAg and UNC - but all three are not too terribly intimidating of games. VT is going to be a monster next year. I think we lose that one. I expect to get Kansas early and take advantage of the turmoil in their program for an easy win. I also expect to beat Wake in a game that hardly anyone will see.

Worst case (IMO) 8-4.
Best case 12-0 --- I think we can actually do this.

12-0 is reaching. 11-1 would be incredible as long as the one isn't from the mutts.

Let's not get carried away. I'm glad Wommack's gone, but Groh hasn't done anything yet. It's an upgrade regardless. Let's hope it's a big upgrade.

Well I am going to buy season tickets for the 10th straight year but I have got to get out of the 350 seat license zone. Where are the best available seats that don't require seat license.

Well I am going to buy season tickets for the 10th straight year but I have got to get out of the 350 seat license zone. Where are the best available seats that don't require seat license.

Come to the Nest. I sit 3 rows up right between the uprights. Great place to watch this offense. If you can't get in, let me know. I'm thinking baout expanding my seats. Too many different folks sitting around me each game. I think they're singles.

Come to the Nest. I sit 3 rows up right between the uprights. Great place to watch this offense. If you can't get in, let me know. I'm thinking baout expanding my seats. Too many different folks sitting around me each game. I think they're singles.

Good luck with that. I tried to expand mine from 4 to 5 or even 6 in 2008. Never could get any response. The ticket to the immediate left of my seats sold as a single all season - I asked a guy sitting there one game.

It did have GT season ticket holders in it last season.

I think 222 is one of the best non-donation sections. My seats are in the 9th row of that section on about the goal line. The upper east is lower than the upper west, but high enough to have a pretty good view of the whole field despite being close to one end zone. There are a good number of young alums in 222 which is cool.

nobody will remember that we went 11-2 and got the conference championship when it comes to buying tickets, only that we choked against UGA and Iowa. A DC hire won't persuade so many people to buy. I say we see no change in ticket sales. Maybe slightly increased.

nobody will remember that we went 11-2 and got the conference championship when it comes to buying tickets, only that we choked against UGA and Iowa. A DC hire won't persuade so many people to buy. I say we see no change in ticket sales. Maybe slightly increased.

I'll be going to the Kansas game, and I went to nil last year, so +1! I'll see all you guys in Kansas, right??

Back