After a Re-watch...

I think if we had Jeremiah Attaochu to apply pressure on their terrible QB's, we would have much better chances at winning.

Paul Johnson is the best offensive coordinator in the business. But Ralph Friedgen is also one of the best, and where is he the head coach?

Wut/

PJ hasnt been an OC in like a decade.

You are the dumbest öööööööööööö on the ööööing planet. Shut your ööööing mouth and die in a goddamn ööööing fire, you pathetic urethra-tonguing spermmonger.

If I get banned for this, it was worth every goddamn word.

Come on buddy. Don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel. ;-)

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

I was much happier with Tevin's play overall this time, but he still seemed determined to keep it WAY too often. I understand that the play at the end of the 3rd may have been screwed up by miscommunication, but that's what happens when you put such an important play on the back of a True Freshman. Reminds me of the CPJ quote about "If you find yourself on the field in an important situation, call a timeout because there's been a mistake."

I don't profess to know dick about anything, but I think the "looking past the opponent" thing is far too overplayed. Because it is used every week by half the teams in action.
Sick of the excuses,we aint good enough to look past anybody period.You play them one at a time and we didnt on Saturday.

GT fans need to understand that these games are lost in February. Yesterday's game was not lost yesterday because of emotion or play calls or any other similar factor. As Al Groh said, he does not have Suh on the DL.

As Mark Bradley says, Johnson insists on playing with middling talent. Part of his stubborness.

Brian Gregory hired two of his three assistants to do nothing but recruiting. He is our basketball coach, for those of you who don't know. Gregory understands that you can't win without talent. The inexperienced Johnson does not understand this simple fact, or is too stubborn to admit it.

If PJ learns the necessity of recruiting at a high level, then GT will go to the next level. If he does not learn that necessity, then the GTAA has wasted $16,000,000 in coaching salaries over the past 4 years, and not only Johnson, but also Radakovich, need to get pink slips.

That's the dumbest f*cking thing I've ever heard on here.

Reporter: "Coach Johnson, do you want to recruit Vad Lee and Francis Kallon or any other 4* recruits?".

CPJ: "öööö no. I can win the MNC with Tevin Washington and Jimmie Kitchen all the same. Now get the f*ck outta my office."

Sick of the excuses,we aint good enough to look past anybody period.You play them one at a time and we didnt on Saturday.

What? I was saying that I don't think that teams "look past an opponent" nearly as often as people say they do. I think it's an easy thing to say when people are at a loss for the poor performance of their team.

That's the dumbest f*cking thing I've ever heard on here.

Reporter: "Coach Johnson, do you want to recruit Vad Lee and Francis Kallon or any other 4* recruits?".

CPJ: "öööö no. I can win the MNC with Tevin Washington and Jimmie Kitchen all the same. Now get the f*ck outta my office."

:lol:

I did not have a problem with the 3rd down call at the end of the quarter. The only thing different I would have done would have been to move to the line quicker and hike it fast. I think it was a good call to try to catch them out of place!

Back