After we beat Pitt...

BigPlayCJ

Varsity Lurker
When GT wins on Saturday against Pitt(we will). I really really hope the StingTalkers don’t come out defending CPJ. This has gotten ridiculous. It’s inexcusable. From Augusta(where I work) it’s become and absolute laughing stock. He can’t recruit.. I don’t care about the “well who you gonna hire” crap. If Todd really is a good AD, changes will be made after the 18 season. Go Jackets!

When GT wins on Saturday against Pitt(we will). I really really hope the StingTalkers don’t come out defending CPJ. This has gotten ridiculous. It’s inexcusable. From Augusta(where I work) it’s become and absolute laughing stock. He can’t recruit.. I don’t care about the “well who you gonna hire” crap. If Todd really is a good AD, changes will be made after the 18 season. Go Jackets!

It’s Pitt. Let me know when we beat two of VT/MIA/CLEM/UGA. I’ve pretty much made up my mind after seeing some pretty bad trends over the last 3 years. A new message is needed. I just hope it doesn’t reach Chan Gailey getting booed during a PSA in late Oct. before it’s done.

Augusta? Yeah, this area is mutt heaven.

I reserve my right to do a complete 180, but a win over Pitt, even a convincing one, won't be the reason.

And if we lose?
giphy (1).gif

Smelly pitt is not some kind of championship game. But it will tell us what kind of state the program is in by how the players and coaches respond to USF loss. I fully expect to gouge out their eyes and skull öööö them. Everyone needs to relax. We can still win the coastal, and beat the mutts in that concrete cesspool. I'm sorry, but the playoffs were not happening this year regardless of what happened last Saturday. I still have confidence in CPJ and this team. GO JACKETS!

It’s Pitt. Let me know when we beat two of VT/MIA/CLEM/UGA. I’ve pretty much made up my mind after seeing some pretty bad trends over the last 3 years. A new message is needed. I just hope it doesn’t reach Chan Gailey getting booed during a PSA in late Oct. before it’s done.
Anyone who does that is an absolute idiot. Y’all should take a trip into the time machine and remember what the Gailey years were like.

Back