Afternoon/Evening Games Thread

Ncsu and bc started out strong then not much happening. Tenny and ole miss is aboug the same.

20211016_190125_HDR.jpg

At the Smurf turf. Boise states band 0lays the. Budweiser song. They were very confused by my cheers, despite my Tech attire.

This QB for Oklahoma... A freshman. 18/20 295 4TD. I don't think he's thrown a pick all year

Ncsu and bc started out strong then not much happening. Tenny and ole miss is aboug the same.

BC really self destructed in the 3rd. I don't think they are as bad as the score looks; but when your punter fumbles for a 'scoop and score' it is not your night.

Ole Miss radio, “He was down at the 20, and they marked it a yard short of that, they’ve been doing that a lot this game.” Haha

I hate Nick Satan with a bitter passion. I have rooted against him ever since he left the Dolphins.

But I am now officially the biggest Bama fan in the entire USA. I will be rooting for them to win every game and especially for them to win the natty.

ROLL TIDE!!!

Tennessee fans going crazy throwing things. Vols cheerleaders and dance team leaving the field after being hit with stuff. Kiffin hit with a thrown golf ball. Refs should clear the stadium of fans and finish the game.

Tennessee fans going crazy throwing things. Vols cheerleaders and dance team leaving the field after being hit with stuff. Kiffin hit with a thrown golf ball. Refs should clear the stadium of fans and finish the game.
They have thrown a prodigious amount of stuff. I wish I could say something about Vols fans. But, unfortunately, I was at the 1978 and 1980 Tech-Notre Dame games.

If there is not a penalty assessed against Tennessee then there should never be a penalty against a crowd again. Seventeen minutes and counting delay with objects being thrown.

They have thrown some seriously weird stuff here. A golf ball? A mustard bottle?

They might have to just empty the whole stadium before they can resume.

Back