Agree with the Wake coach here

Don’t have a problem with it; we all love Haynes King - and he is having a record breaking year. If he were a SR this year and we played a video with his 2023 highlights it wouldn’t be a big deal.

Be like getting mad if someone proposed to your Ex.

Don’t have a problem with it; we all love Haynes King - and he is having a record breaking year. If he were a SR this year and we played a video with his 2023 highlights it wouldn’t be a big deal.

Wait I wasn't supposed to get mad about that?

But what if your future ex wanted to play at multiple schools while she was playing for your team? One week she played on this team and then Wednesday played for even another team at her lunch break. Maybe she went on a girl's trip where it wasn't the girls you knew, but girls from work, only those girls didn't really go and she was really playing on another team at a cabin in Gatlinburg. Maybe she likes that other team better than your team. Maybe it is a bigger and better team. Can you be mad then?

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
Jeremiah 17:9
Reminds me.

0cb32f4cd3fa8154bb772f809a020f9518ad7bfe71cf1ad5e2cc22a4aad8dc4d_1.jpg

If I understand this correctly, ND did this tribute at halftime of the ND/WF game. Correct? If so, I can understand WF Coach being a little put out by it. ND should have had more class than to do that. However... it is ND we're talking about here.

If I understand this correctly, ND did this tribute at halftime of the ND/WF game. Correct? If so, I can understand WF Coach being a little put out by it. ND should have had more class than to do that. However... it is ND we're talking about here.
I certainly don’t want to come across as defending Notre Dame, but it was their last home game thus Senior Day.

Hartman was a 5 year player and 4 year starter at Wake, though. King has had most of his success at GT.

Isn’t it weird that ND has not had a special year but they love him?

King and GT have had a special year by our standards but I think few would love him if it was his only season here.

The fan love for fellow alum doesn’t fit anymore but fans are having hard time figuring it out.

Hartman was a 5 year player and 4 year starter at Wake, though. King has had most of his success at GT.
So ND should only recognize him if he didn’t play much at his prior stop? No. Whatever he did prior doesn’t have relevance on ND wanting to pay tribute to their QB.

But what if your future ex wanted to play at multiple schools while she was playing for your team? One week she played on this team and then Wednesday played for even another team at her lunch break. Maybe she went on a girl's trip where it wasn't the girls you knew, but girls from work, only those girls didn't really go and she was really playing on another team at a cabin in Gatlinburg. Maybe she likes that other team better than your team. Maybe it is a bigger and better team. Can you be mad then?
Is this a metaphor about bisexuality? If so, I'd say don't be mad. Just enjoy the ride.

Isn’t it weird that ND has not had a special year but they love him?

King and GT have had a special year by our very recent standards but I think few would love him if it was his only season here.

The fan love for fellow alum doesn’t fit anymore but fans are having hard time figuring it out.
ftfy

Back