Agree with the Wake coach here

One guy suited up vs Georgia and had a really good game; the other guy tapped out.
öööö you. His COACH tapped out and he wasn’t willing to be his sacrificial lamb. Goof had NO INTENTION of competing with uga in 2021 and just wanted to run the ööööing clock out before the game started. He was punting the ball away instead of trying to at least get us on the score board. His coach tapped out. He decided he didn’t want his career to be obliterated so he took himself out. There is no honor in fighting for no purpose when your coach is a vag and the game plan is to puss.

Don't hate the player, hate the game. Clawson still loves Sam and even says he doesn't blame Sam for leaving for the $$$.

Gibbs had a GT helmet right behind him at his home on draft day. He's one of ours.
I know, but it still irks me that ESPN and the NFL use the last college attended and not the longest attended college when they assign a player’s school.

öööö you. His COACH tapped out and he wasn’t willing to be his sacrificial lamb. Goof had NO INTENTION of competing with uga in 2021 and just wanted to run the ööööing clock out before the game started. He was punting the ball away instead of trying to at least get us on the score board. His coach tapped out. He decided he didn’t want his career to be obliterated so he took himself out. There is no honor in fighting for no purpose when your coach is a vag and the game plan is to puss.
The coach was a coch sucker, for sure. But Gibbs checked out either way. That was obvious when he didn’t catch the opening kickoff.

The coach was a coch sucker, for sure. But Gibbs checked out either way. That was obvious when he didn’t catch the opening kickoff.
i don’t blame a single kid who opted out of this team under its/her “leadership”. Not at all. Why the hell would Gibbs or any of them go out there to get pummeled by a NFL caliber defense when the game plan is to just keep the clock running and make the game end asap? It’s the only Tech uga game I’ve ever just turned off and walked away from.

i don’t blame a single kid who opted out of this team under its/her “leadership”. Not at all. Why the hell would Gibbs or any of them go out there to get pummeled by a NFL caliber defense when the game plan is to just keep the clock running and make the game end asap? It’s the only Tech uga game I’ve ever just turned off and walked away from.
At least you could turn it off. I had to make the walk of shame out of the stadium.

Don’t have a problem with it; we all love Haynes King - and he is having a record breaking year. If he were a SR this year and we played a video with his 2023 highlights it wouldn’t be a big deal.

Be like getting mad if someone proposed to your Ex.
I don't think TAM developed King. Plus, the Hartman story is indicative of what's wrong with cFB today.

It really depends on where the player has the best/most success. Like Burrow is LSU, King is Tech, Gibbs is pretty much both Bama and Tech, etc.

That coach should have been fired at half time of that game.
Shoulda had A court-martial on the 50 yard line. Pronounce him guilty of incompetence. Strip off his GT insignia, tie him to the bumper of the wreck and drag his ass out of Bobby Dodd. Never to be seen again.

Back