AJ Green

Is a shoulder injury that bad?

I guess we'll be hearing excuses for another year that we won only because of their injuries.

He is uncertain for Kentucky. I don't think they will keep him out for the GT game.

Yeah, but I also heard that if Green can't play, the NCAA is going to allow Massaquoi to replace him. This will extend his streak of 9 straight starts in the series.

They still have two excellent WR's.

Dont forget how average the other receivers become when the personel is freed up by not having to put multiple guys on an outstanding wide receiver. See the GT receiving core once Calvin left. I thought James Johnson was really going to be the man but we know how that turned out.

The Kentucky D-Coor and Wommack are probably sleeping much better now.

Yeah, but I also heard that if Green can't play, the NCAA is going to allow Massaquoi to replace him. This will extend his streak of 9 straight starts in the series.

No, not Massaquoi, Jamiroquai!!

saamfarahmand_JK_01_1078.jpg

Dont forget how average the other receivers become when the personel is freed up by not having to put multiple guys on an outstanding wide receiver. See the GT receiving core once Calvin left. I thought James Johnson was really going to be the man but we know how that turned out.

Wommack better be scared ****less of UGA no matter who is on the field.

I absolutely hope that AJ Green will be in our game. I'm sick of all the g** d*** excuses of the injuries last year.

I absolutely hope that AJ Green will be in our game. I'm sick of all the g** d*** excuses of the injuries last year.

I could care less about their whiney excuses. They will exist no matter what happens or who plays.

UGA is going down with or without AJ Green.

Do you seriously think if AJ played they wouldn't have some other excuse?

This.

What's the matter with you? Don't you know that the mutts have never actually *LOST* a game?? There's always some reason. If they actually lost a game then there would be a rip in the universe.

This.

What's the matter with you? Don't you know that the mutts have never actually *LOST* a game?? There's always some reason. If they actually lost a game then there would be a rip in the universe.

you-son-of-a-bitch.jpg

And this is how it would look.

Point taken...but don't forget about what taking a clear #1 target means. This forces Cox to spread the ball out more which can be harder to defend. Sometime losing your best player can be a good thing for the team.

Back