AJ Green

Most UGA fans I have spoken with have no faith in winning the game. Their problems are embedded deeper than AJ Green can fix. I am still nervous about the game though.

I worry about every game but I think it is unlikely he will play and IF HE DOES PLAY he will be less of a factor. That type of injury will hurt his ability to "lay out" and extend for the ball (which is what made him such a threat).

But Cox has abilities and we have allowed receivers to get open all year. If our offense plays well (like it has) then we should score 30+ while holding the ball and limiting ugag possessions. That is a winning formula.

The D should be more healthy in 2 weeks and all they have to do is make a FEW stops and the O will take care of the rest is we play well.

Auburn had no answer to the sideline stuff to AJ. He is clearly an exceptional player. Of course their other four/five star WRs aren't chopped liver.

This is a big loss for them. Their receivers are good, but he is a great receiver. The difference between them is that he can go up and make an amazing play, but the other receivers they have just cant do that. If the ball is in their area they can catch it, but he is a guy that can catch it when its an awful pass.

Auburn had no answer to the sideline stuff to AJ. He is clearly an exceptional player. Of course their other four/five star WRs aren't chopped liver.

It didn't help that SMU would've had a good day running the ball up the gut on Auburn, forcing them to devote more resources to the inside.

Back