Ajani Kerr

He will get plenty next season as the heir apparent to the position

He's been getting some playing time and doing well with it. His spot on the depth chart is accurate, he'll be a good one if he keeps improving.

And he did it against Cam Phillips, who will leave with the most receptions and receiving yards in VT history*.

*granted, it's not that great of a history

Does he get a trophy for that? Wonder where he could keep it.
No, but they leave an empty spot in the display case and a sticky note mentioning that the spot is reserved for the most reception yards trophy.

Made a huge play earlier in the game too. The announcer incorrectly said it was Griffin on the coverage though

He has good size too. Listed at 6'1" in our program, iirc

It wasn't a bad play call by the Hokies either. Their best receiver one on one with a freshman who has barely played to win the game. You'll take those chances. Fortunately Kerr rose to the occasion and made a big-time play.

It wasn't a bad play call by the Hokies either. Their best receiver one on one with a freshman who has barely played to win the game. You'll take those chances. Fortunately Kerr rose to the occasion and made a big-time play.

Reminded me of the Gailey playcall in the NCSt loss.

Only we needed a yard, it was first and goal, NC St was tired, there was a minute left, we had Pj Daniels at Running back, and had a timeout in our pocket until Nix choked and didn't know how to call a sneak or handoff to Daniels

One of my first true heartbreaks as a Jacket fan. I had dealt with some bad losses but I was just starting to really get into GT football in this season.

2002 was when I really started following closely, but that game is one of the first in which I remember feeling heartbroken.

Disagree on that one. A 32+ yd pass is never going to be as likely to happen as a 1 yd rush. There was plenty of time to keep playing for first downs there.

Dear Lord, I watched that from the southern end zone. It happened in slow motion. I still have nightmares about that game.

I watched it from the North end zone, third row. It happened 30 feet to my right.

Two plays completely sobered me up in college. The Joe Burns - Maryland "STAY INBOUNDS JOE!" play and this NCST pass. I went from stumbling drunk to completely sober in a second. Fuuuuuuuuuuu

I watched it from the North end zone, third row. It happened 30 feet to my right.

Two plays completely sobered me up in college. The Joe Burns - Maryland "STAY INBOUNDS JOE!" play and this NCST pass. I went from stumbling drunk to completely sober in a second. Fuuuuuuuuuuu

It was in front of me too. I guess I had my direction reversed.

Back