AJC Article: Tech has lots of work to do

Anyone else notice how Mark Bradley has noticeably become Mike Slive's mouthpiece ?

Seems every article on the ACC or GT has a definite a "hit piece" tone to it.

Yep. If he plays in game 1, I think that's a good sign PJ plans on him starting or playing significant minutes by game 3 or 4.

Sorry if it's been brought up before, but isn't it possible that CPJ right now considers tw the only qb that can put it all together this year (I.e. Run the option and throw a decent pass). If this is the case he may be interested in playing both sd and vl early and often in games that we have under control so that if tw goes out, we can run a two qb system...

Days is a great runner from what I have read, and he has more experience practicing the to than vl, and vl is certainly a passer who could probably get by running a few option looking plays to keep the defense honest...

Might be a good combination if tw gets hurt and neither of the other two are the complete package.

Sorry if it's been brought up before, but isn't it possible that CPJ right now considers tw the only qb that can put it all together this year (I.e. Run the option and throw a decent pass). If this is the case he may be interested in playing both sd and vl early and often in games that we have under control so that if tw goes out, we can run a two qb system...

Days is a great runner from what I have read, and he has more experience practicing the to than vl, and vl is certainly a passer who could probably get by running a few option looking plays to keep the defense honest...

Might be a good combination if tw gets hurt and neither of the other two are the complete package.

That is an interesting position on the QB battle. Could turn out to be true especially if TW is hurt or cannot produce. If he does ok though I really think that he would try to save Vad's redshirt.

That is an interesting position on the QB battle. Could turn out to be true especially if TW is hurt or cannot produce. If he does ok though I really think that he would try to save Vad's redshirt.

That's kind of the problem... If we wait till TW gets hurt, VL won't have the real game reps he needs to be effective. Practice does not equal game time, and the safest game time will likely come in the first 3 games....

Booker ????

The number 3 guy back in 2008. Straight out drop-back QB. Had to play vs. Gardner-Webb when both Nesbitt and Shaw were out. It was not pretty. A 10-7 win and DMorgan defected a FG to tie in the last minute.

I say give Tevin 3 series the first game. If satisfied, keep him in. If he doesn't perform... Vad-Time.

The number 3 guy back in 2008. Straight out drop-back QB. Had to play vs. Gardner-Webb when both Nesbitt and Shaw were out. It was not pretty. A 10-7 win and DMorgan defected a FG to tie in the last minute.

Damn.

As soon as i almost forget it comes back.

My Uncle and Cousins who are big fans came down from Memphis to see a game and were upset they could only come to see us destroy some no name school. Needless to say, things didn't go as planned and it was an even worse experience.

Booker ????

Booker.jpg

Back