AJC covers the white out like only they can

This is where you're wrong. They don't get their "fair share" of negative press. Vandylized isn't negative, it's a word play. The AJC consistently puts a negative spin on press for our program and does the opposite for Georgia. How you can believe that it's even close that they treat us equally is beyond me.

If they printed a headline "Jackets Put in Their Place" after a Tech loss, this place might actually implode.

Anyway, I just came from the stadium, and there is good news: there are a TON of whiteout shirts(8,000 I believe is the number) being given away, and the line to get them stretched a really long way. The students, at least, appear to be majorly behind this idea. Here's hoping the alumni end up sharing the same attitude.

Some of the people in that line and even in line for getting tickets gave me the impression they just wanted the free shirt (and might have even been getting a ticket just for the shirt) and it was "too cold" to wear it to the game. That was only a few people, so I hope I'm wrong.

My question is this: will the AJC print a revised article if the white-out is a success.

If you can't wait until tomorrow for the answer, look below:

No.

My question is this: will the AJC print a revised article if the white-out is a success.

If you can't wait until tomorrow for the answer, look below:

No.

Of course they will. That headline will write itself.

My gripe with the AJC isn't so much the lack of positive Georgia Tech coverage, it's the abysmal quality of the newspaper in the first place. Even the guy that was quoted at the beginning of the article as being against the white out is quoted near the end being for it.

The AJC is worthless. If the began printing it on softer paper, at least I could wipe my ass with it.

GTatUSC, that is the right attitude to have toward the sob's that won't got out of their way to support the TEAM!

Back