AJC Interview with Coach Nix

Macon

He has a billion public engagements a year presented to him. He cannot do them all. I personally appreciated the fact he made it to Pensacola to speak this year to the GT Club after beginning the morning in Dawsonville, GA...then headed to Mobile, AL for the lunch hour/early afternoon...then to Pensacola for late afternoon high school football...then spoke that night before hitting a plane to head to another destination where he would meet high school coaches and speak at another alumni dinner that night.

If you saw the full travel schedule for a college football coach, head or asst., it would blow your mind.

Family is more important, and the family vacation week for all of the coaches together in HiltonHead was scheduled LONG before the Macon gig.

As I try to tell myself when I schedule time off...it is NEVER a good time to take time off....you just have to do it.

That comment was really just meant to piss you off...I realize he was preoccupied...my point was to emphasize the fact that Chan doesn't attend meetings...and yes it was another successful attempt to bash Chan.
It is hard to despise someone so much and at the same time cheer for greater good...being Georgia Tech, but I do and that is the bottom line. I wish Gailey all the best this year and hope that Nix will revive our offense, I've just grown very cynical and somewhat pessimsitic given Gailey's history of let downs.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bricks.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I wish Gailey all the best this year and hope that Nix will revive our offense, I've just grown very cynical and somewhat pessimsitic given Gailey's history of let downs.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bricks.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a very safe way to approach things. Lose and you are right. Win and you can be delighted!!!

Hey, without any changes I would be in the same boat as you.
I just choose to think that improvements were made and the result will be on field performance improvements.

Back