AJC Notes on Practice and Moves

Uhh we are about to suffer in the WR department. I hope Wes Durham can say "dropped pass". Well we already know he can say it.

That was an excellent read. I am happy to hear that Perkins is blocking well now, and Chris Jackson is on the first team at WR.

I think it's more likely that he doesn't feel the need for a "woe is me" prediction based solely on vague coach quotes.

It pretty obviously goes beyond a prediction based solely on vague coach quotes. It is obvious that our receiving core has gone into a downward spiral after Hill left and wasn't much to speak of in 2010-2011.

It pretty obviously goes beyond a prediction based solely on vague coach quotes. It is obvious that our receiving core has gone into a downward spiral after Hill left and wasn't much to speak of in 2010-2011.

Holy ----. Living in Athens has ----ed with your head. Stop daydreaming about sticking your dick in Aaron Murray's sloppy seconds and maybe you won't get so butthurt over inconsequential AJC articles about spring football.

Holy ----. Living in Athens has ----ed with your head. Stop daydreaming about sticking your dick in Aaron Murray's sloppy seconds and maybe you won't get so butthurt over inconsequential AJC articles about spring football.

Whoaaaaaa bro hop off ma' dick. I wasn't butthurt I was just stating an obvious hole in our offense. I think others would agree that the receiving core is one of the worst in the ACC

How 'bout watching them play a little before reaching that conclusion?:rolleyes:

LOL. If only I could bring up the posts after posts of offseason bitching about quarterbacks, coaches, the Bulldawgs, and uniforms. My comment was "in line" in discussing off season Georgia Tech football.

LOL. If only I could bring up the posts after posts of offseason bitching about quarterbacks, coaches, the Bulldawgs, and uniforms. My comment was "in line" in discussing off season Georgia Tech football.

From me? No.

Just because morons like to whine doesn't mean you should join the fray.

Ah, great. A butthurt Greek Cypriot joins the fray ... :wink:

images

Orgy of stupidity? I'm in. Y No Thad Lee update? Any uniform news?

Back