AJC Notes on Practice and Moves

Holy ----. Living in Athens has ----ed with your head. Stop daydreaming about sticking your dick in Aaron Murray's sloppy seconds and maybe you won't get so butthurt over inconsequential AJC articles about spring football.
Isn't there some limit on the use of the term "butthurt" on the front page of the board in one time period?
We're college graduates here - at least most of us - let us strive to be more varied and creative in our putdowns!
I suggest the substituition of anal ache, colon cramped , or rectal rough-played when one feels the need to use a term that has been used 622 times in 5 threads in 36 hours.
However, I still reserve the right to use the term butt pirate and sperm gargler as many times as I wish.
But that's just me - your mileage and perfomance may vary.

Isn't there some limit on the use of the term "butthurt" on the front page of the board in one time period?
We're college graduates here - at least most of us - let us strive to be more varied and creative in our putdowns!
I suggest the substituition of anal ache, colon cramped , or rectal rough-played when one feels the need to use a term that has been used 622 times in 5 threads in 36 hours.
However, I still reserve the right to use the term butt pirate and sperm gargler as many times as I wish.

The quality of your posts is remarkable sir. :hsughcry:

Whoaaaaaa bro hop off ma' dick. I wasn't butthurt I was just stating an obvious hole in our offense. I think others would agree that the receiving core is one of the worst in the ACC

I think most people (not just others) would agree you're just being a jerk. :biggthumpup:

Whoever the ---- this guy is wins the thread /thread

Who the he'll are you? I like you.

Who the he'll are you? I like you.

My guess is a Beestorm font ... lurked for a decade before his/her first post :cool:

Whoever it is apparently gets rectally rough-played over our tendency to use certain terms over and over again. Retarted.

Whoaaaaaa bro hop off ma' dick. I wasn't butthurt I was just stating an obvious hole in our offense. I think others would agree that the receiving core is one of the worst in the ACC

He thinks everyone is butt hurt. I think he has something for male butts.

images

I hate to derail the fantastic path this thread has ventured down, but...

I think others would agree that the receiving core is one of the worst in the ACC

How would anyone know? Unproven does not equal bad. Look, I'm not saying that I have super high expectations, but it's ludicrous to write the receiver core off before they've even played a game.

This is a crap thread. I see four screens worth and think it is some interesting discussion of the practice article. Instead I find it is just people picking at each other.

This is a crap thread. I see four screens worth and think it is some interesting discussion of the practice article. Instead I find it is just people picking at each other.

No better description of StingTalk.

Back