AJC Super 11

Didn't Stegall transfer too? As far as the Super 11, 5 to ugay, 1 Clem, 1 Aub,1 Tn, 1 ND 1 OSU, 1 Mich. I really wonder if Tech actually tries to recruit these players or figures there's no way.
I think it is obvious that we don't try. And why should we waste the time and energy. I don't know how academically qualified the Super 11 is, but my guess is more than half are not eligible. The other half has no interest. One of these kids isn't going to change the trajectory of our program.

Since we know we have offered the vast majority of Georgia’s 2019 Top 50 players while holding back even more offers from guys that don’t fit our system, would that mean that the vast majority of the state’s top players this year have an SAT of over 1100? If so, that’s certainly promising for future recruiting. If not, would that mean that our 1100 line in the sand can blow around a bit and may in fact only be for public consumption?
Sending an offer letter and actively "recruiting" a player are two different things. I would doubt that we send offers to players that we know can't qualify, but I don't know that to be a fact.

Yeah, and how did Suggs turn out for us when he transferred in? Stegall was constantly injured and had about 4 good games for us his senior year.

Ain't always about the # of stars these guys are given...

We suck so much. It’s why I root for us. It makes me feel better about my pathetic existence.

Back