Ajc

Good to hear! It sounds like it's down to WM, PJ, and CH, then....and all of them would be excellent choices for us. Glad he's getting a shot at it!

This is what we need! Hatcher is the best choice and the future of this program. Please hire him Drad, PLEASE!

Drad had too, so when he picks his buddie the Dawg, it will look as if he did consider Hatcher, and looked as if he gave him a real look, since Hatcher. was the overwhelming fan favorite. Smart on Drad's part. :rolleyes:

I would trust DRad with the process. He's gonna take the best man for the job.

I would trust DRad with the process. He's gonna take the best man for the job.
Or woman. It's a new age. Everyone welcome our new head football coach:

unmk_04_img0173.jpg

I want to know how these interviews work. Is it like at a grocery store job?

"What do you think people would say is your greatest flaw?"

"Probably that.. I'm too good at beating rival schools."

Charlie was here Friday night to interview

Honestly, I'll take any of the four (Muschamp, Strong, Hatcher, Johnson). I am more skeptical about Johnson just to see if he would run the spread at Tech. I think Hatcher is a shot in the dark for the most part, but so are Muschamp and Strong.

All I know is, Muschamp and Strong can flat out recruit in Georgia and Florida.

Dem, does Hatcher have a legitimate shot, or as another poster said, is DRad interviewing him just because he knows that Hatch is the overwhelming choice of the fan base?
Also to anyone who knows, why is the email for Drad that has been posted here different from the one on the staff directory at ramblinwreck.com?

If someone interviews they are given a legitimate shot, Dan wont just sit there and blow smoke.

Back