Ajc

wgjacket

Varsity Lurker
You know that AJC just going to hate talking about Georgia Tech all next week

Hell, they are going to have enough problem writing about the game today. They will take the rest of the week off due to Butt Hurt.

Where's Lewis Grizzard when the AJC a could supply some more comic entertainment? :bowrofl:

I tried to visit their site to see what they've written so far, but that new design is the most terrible design I've ever seen. Effing abortion of a website

I remember an article Lewis wrote a day after GT beat the Mutts. It said, 'I don't want to talk about it'. The rest of the column was blank. I have that in a file for viewing enjoyment. THWG and Lewis.

Guess Lewis & Larry both have extreme saunas together nowadays. Hope they enjoyed the game...:lol:

1cd8cc792bffc5725b07a810435d9ad7.jpg

There's another edition where he says no comment. I swear i have it somewhere. If I can find it I'll attach it.

There's another edition where he says no comment. I swear i have it somewhere. If I can find it I'll attach it.

IIRC, it was the next year after the "I don't want to talk about it" column.

It's amazing that he got PAID to produce both. :rotfl:

Hope the he had Larry enjoyed the game together...

Lewis Grizzard is dead --the world is a better place ... THWG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When we beat Georgia in 90, he actually wrote a nice column congratulating us.

Radio ought to be fun this week. My guess is they talk about the SECCG in lieu of actually having to focus on the local team (and #1 team in the state) heading to its conference championship game.

Back