Ajc

1cd8cc792bffc5725b07a810435d9ad7.jpg

SCN142-M.jpg

SCN145-M.jpg

Radio ought to be fun this week. My guess is they talk about the SECCG in lieu of actually having to focus on the local team (and #1 team in the state) heading to its conference championship game.

680 was playing the hell out of "official sports station of the jackets". Well after the GT post game show was over too.

No mention of "official UGA talk radio station" either!

Radio ought to be fun this week. My guess is they talk about the SECCG in lieu of actually having to focus on the local team (and #1 team in the state) heading to its conference championship game.

Yea I can't wait to hear that Dwag homer POS Marc James on 92.9 have to make excuses about why the gaggers lost.

It makes me so happy to see Days and Laskey wanting to just beat the öööö out of a defense as a team effort. 140 for Laskey, 94 for Days. Probably pretty exciting to get to go in fresh after the other back has been hammering for a while.

I had the most enjoyable breakfast of the year today, country ham, grits, eggs, coffee and the AJC after GA Tech defeated the Mutts. Heck the parks and recreation majors even spelled all of the words correctly today. I hope the Coaches and Players enjoy this morning as well. Work starts later today and full speed on Monday.

Yea I can't wait to hear that Dwag homer POS Marc James on 92.9 have to make excuses about why the gaggers lost.
Lol that dude is so fake he may jump on the Jacket bandwagon if he senses that it is the flavor of the month.

Back