Alright Mr. Stansbury, you're on the clock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a waste of time arguing about imperfect analogies. If you have a mental issue with being in public, treat your lunacy yourself and remove yourself from the situation. People unaffected by a mental condition don't owe you your comfort.
I might disagree with someone about the risk of Covid but I'm not sure it means they have a "mental condition" if they are more or less concerned...

Apparently TStan sent email that we will be at 100% capacity with full tailgating this season. Message only went to nonrenewing STHs. They now have until Friday to renew.

Apparently TStan sent email that we will be at 100% capacity with full tailgating this season. Message only went to nonrenewing STHs. They now have until Friday to renew.
I did not get the email if one was sent. If he did that, very short sighted in my opinion. Should have made a definitive statement well in advance of the deadline.

69625BF1-6744-498C-BC79-B0925DFF6EF6.jpeg

thing i don't get is why send it out to limited people. why not a press conference? it deserves it. i did not get the email. saw it here.

It was only to unrenewed season ticket holders. Once they open it up to everyone, I’m sure he will make a broader statement.

It was only to unrenewed season ticket holders. Once they open it up to everyone, I’m sure he will make a broader statement.
yeah i'm i un-renewed and did not receive it. but that's fine. i'm going to "renew" in late August. just move seat location.

I do question whether the unrenewed season ticket holders are really “our most loyal fans” as he states. I guess a little fake flattery can’t hurt. :-)

JRjr

I do question whether the unrenewed season ticket holders are really “our most loyal fans” as he states. I guess a little fake flattery can’t hurt. :-)

JRjr
yeah, serious question, why be secretive/exclusive about it? if that's what they are rolling with then they should have an announcement pinned to the top of ramblinwreck.com

I renewed and moved to better seats. You suckers that are waiting can have öööö seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back