Alternate Unis for Saturday

Sweet!!! So our gold shirts finally come by snail mail and we wear blue instead

I'm not a fan of us in navy in general (we've had some bad games in navy jerseys in the last 10-15 years), but these would look pretty cool with white numbers and a white stinger stripe.

Also not a fan of wearing dark jerseys for a 90 degree 3:30 kick, but whatever. :-)

If we win, I say we never wear anything else.

JRjr

Now keep in mind everyone, our uniforms will have nothing to do with us winning or losing.

Also, I love the gold numbers. Screw white numbers

Also not a fan of wearing dark jerseys for a 90 degree 3:30 kick, but whatever. :-)

JRjr

Was thinking the same thing. I suppose the team would rather break these out against an opponent like Clemson rather than Duke in mid-October.

What we need to do is wear these at home next year vs UGA. Make the mutts wear white for a change and perhaps change some luck from the past nine home games vs them.

I gotta say guys, all these posts discussing how good the unis look? how about why the hell Tech can't compete in the ACC.You guys sound like a bunch of girls at a wedding formal.
Yeah, cause we dont have enough butthurt threads. Uni threads and baseless coaching hire speculation is our lifeline right now.

I gotta say guys, all these posts discussing how good the unis look? how about why the hell Tech can't compete in the ACC.You guys sound like a bunch of girls at a wedding formal.
We had bubble wrap numbers, chicken wire helmets, 75 different gold shades on each uniform, and no brand identity for years.
Let us enjoy something.

Ahh! I didn't mean to offend you. Continue on with your fashion discussion.
JJacket misspoke. What he should have instructed you do to was kill yourself. You're either trolling or a miserable whiny little bitch. The rest of the board is overflowing with places to wallow in despair over how bad our football team is, we have one thread to enjoy the fact that adidas is giving us sharp new uniforms, currently the only positive in our football season. Shut the öööö up.

Love the effort and the results with the uniforms this season. Not to nit pick, but it's going to be 89 degrees and mostly sunny on Saturday, so the almost-black navy might not be as comfortable as our traditional white.

Not a fan of blue uniforms and not a fan of these. As a one-off it would have been fine with white numbers and white stripes.

Also I don't understand why we were wearing white out uniforms last week against Pitt. I thought this was supposed to be a season where we pulled our brand together. The graphics package for TV is öööö and everything is a complete muddled mess. Kind of like the team.

Bigcry

Back