Alternate Unis for Saturday

Not a fan of blue uniforms and not a fan of these. As a one-off it would have been fine with white numbers and white stripes.

Also I don't understand why we were wearing white out uniforms last week against Pitt. I thought this was supposed to be a season where we pulled our brand together. The graphics package for TV is öööö and everything is a complete muddled mess. Kind of like the team.

Bigcry
I'd say we will eventually have a wife variety of uniforms so we won't have one uniform designated as a white out uniform

And certainly you guys will eventually get your boring ass white letters on blue jerseys.

Comfort is the last thing the team needs right now.
I bet the blue uniforms from Adidas are cooler than the whites from Russell in the heat.

Plus, our guys will be standing in sideline shade by the second half. Clemson will be staring into the sun.

Not a fan of blue uniforms and not a fan of these. As a one-off it would have been fine with white numbers and white stripes.

Also I don't understand why we were wearing white out uniforms last week against Pitt. I thought this was supposed to be a season where we pulled our brand together. The graphics package for TV is öööö and everything is a complete muddled mess. Kind of like the team.

Bigcry

Looks pretty good to me. We seem to play pretty well in Navy.

1-9-2018-10-20-37-AM-5815484.jpg

https://247sports.com/proxy/Tiw4A0q5KAcZXktX9xSGkLUXadqcP0zVO1LhwtB3LizCUbi1ve5eVcFQytrvivgdbvG-pLMHA8tFDHiHfZFvgBROl2iysk-QcA/image.png

https://247sports.com/proxy/Tiw4A0q5KAcZXktX9xSGkLUXadqcP0zVO1LhwtB3LizCUbi1ve5eVcFQytrvivgdbvG-pLMHA8tFDHiHfZFvgBROl2iysk-QcA/image.png
God, these looked so good, definitely among my favorites from the seizure Russel had when CPJ arrived. Wouldn't mind seeing the new blue shirts with the new gold pants either.

So, which color should we fans wear on Saturday, blue or gold?
I'm pretty sure the season tickets say to wear gold, but with them selling blue jerseys its probably going to look like spotty. I personally think we should wear gold. When you hear the 1990 team talk about the citrus bowl they say they loved seeing all the gold in the stands. So even when we played in navy jerseys fans still wore gold, granted it was yellow gold. Unfortunately this weekend, we know there's going to be a lot of orange.

I'm pretty sure the season tickets say to wear gold, but with them selling blue jerseys its probably going to look like spotty. I personally think we should wear gold. When you hear the 1990 team talk about the citrus bowl they say they loved seeing all the gold in the stands. So even when we played in navy jerseys fans still wore gold, granted it was yellow gold. Unfortunately this weekend, we know there's going to be a lot of orange.

I can’t control the amount of orange, but I can wear gold. I hope to see you all there.

Looks pretty good to me. We seem to play pretty well in Navy.

1-9-2018-10-20-37-AM-5815484.jpg

I would pay 500 dollars for the gameworn JT orange bowl jersey.

When's the last time we wore blue tops with white pants? Seems like the most recent times we've worn blue it's always been with gold pants. This will be a fresh look.

I bet the blue uniforms from Adidas are cooler than the whites from Russell in the heat.

Plus, our guys will be standing in sideline shade by the second half. Clemson will be staring into the sun.
Yeah, with a 3:30 kick our sideline will be in the shade well before half (5:00-ish). I sit right below the President's Box and it's usually in the shade at the start of the 2d half of a nooner (2:00-ish). I'd guess the bench will be in the shade around the beginning of the 2Q.

No, I'm not a meteorologist/astronomer, but I did post on ST last night.

When's the last time we wore blue tops with white pants? Seems like the most recent times we've worn blue it's always been with gold pants. This will be a fresh look.
Actually wore white pants with them in 2015.

PSA - I didn't remember this at first either.

Actually wore white pants with them in 2015.

PSA - I didn't remember this at first either.

This would have been a perfect look, but in true Russell fashion, they screwed up the pants stripes. The inverted gold/navy/gold stripes had no contrast on the white pants.

How the hell did I not remember that game with those ugly ass helmets and jerseys VPI was wearing?

How the hell did I not remember that game with those ugly ass helmets and jerseys VPI was wearing?
So there is really nothing stopping Clemson from wearing orange tops.

So there is really nothing stopping Clemson from wearing orange tops.
I was about to say that too, how were they also allowed to wear colors on the road? They must have been expecting us to wear our normal home whites and only brought one jersey? Hopefully we tell Clem's son up front they are in white.

Don't worry. I tried to forget most of 2015 too.

Watching the highlights was difficult. We really should have won the game.... Just like USF and Pitt...

Back