And Chan Gailey goes to...

The short answer is NO we still have to pay him in full. Another Braineless BS contract.

The short answer is NO we still have to pay him in full. Another Braineless BS contract.

Brilliant. If I ever get a chance to have DB on the other side of the negotiating table I'd probably wet myself at the prospect of never having to work for a paycheck again!

Brilliant. If I ever get a chance to have DB on the other side of the negotiating table I'd probably wet myself at the prospect of never having to work for a paycheck again!

Seriously, I've never seen someone so bad at his job.

What did he do that was good for GT? Anyone?

Seriously, wtf, how the hell did Gailey ever get the billing of an "offensive guru." If the Bills hire him, it's because NOBODY wants the job.

Seriously, wtf, how the hell did Gailey ever get the billing of an "offensive guru." If the Bills hire him, it's because NOBODY wants the job.

He created the "slash" offense in Pittsburgh with Neil O'Donnell and Kordell Stewart while working for Bill Cowher. I am not defending him, I am just answering your question.

I hope it wasn't Mover who put his name in for Bills.

It would be a cruel joke :P

Seriously, I've never seen someone so bad at his job.

What did he do that was good for GT? Anyone?

It makes you wonder how much we got ripped off on all of the facilities projects (ie stadium renovation, baseball field, etc....).

Chan to the Bills sweet that's 2 wins a year at least for my Dolphins

Here's wishing Chan success in Buffalo.

I thought it was consensus that Chan is a pretty well-respected guy among the NFL. Not a home run kinda guy, but regarded as a pretty good coach.

That showboat WR up there is not gonna be so understanding of chan the egoman as was Calvin.

Back