And it begins.....NFL departures

AlabamaBuzz

Dodd-Like
2. Outside linebacker Jeremiah Attaochu said he will seek an evaluation from the NFL draft advisory board to get feedback on where he might be selected were he to declare for the draft. Attaochu, a junior, said he’s mostly looking for an expert opinion on his game. The action does not require him to enter the draft.

“You never really know if you’re good or you’re decent,” he said. “I just want to assess my game from professionals and not listen to what (other) people have to say.”

Attaochu said declaring for the draft “is an option,” one that would be subject to the feedback. Draft expert Tony Pauline pegged Attaochu, who has finished the season strongly, as a mid-to-late round pick.

If he's basing it off the evaluation, he will be back. We will probably lose two starters off the defense early.

What did the advisory board give Hill last year? :lol:

I'd test the waters too. No harm in doing so. If they come back with negative ratings, they should listen. I'm sure Claytor and Tarrant wish they had listened.

spiderman.jpg

wellbyex.jpg

If Attachou leaves now he will be most remembered for his Fu*k up last year vs VT that cost us a win.

Attachou leaving would be a huge mistake, just like Hill leaving was.

I think you have expressed that opinion on the past:

andrew said:
With a good combine I bet he can get drafted top three rounds. Think anti dwyer. If that happens it will have been a good decision.

southendzoneBEE said:
andrew you are an idiot.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/134005008327/permalink/10150504560628328/

</epeen>

That facebook post is actually full of gems.

How can get angry at a player for going to the NFL? Sure we'd all like to have them back for another season if they're game breakers (CJ21), but you should be happy for them not pissed off. Every player dreams of playing in the NFL and getting paid not just playing in college..

Anyone leaving early off this defense would and should go undrafted. Sneezy maybe, but if anyone else left it would be absolute joke of a decision.

The defense was terrible this year. Yes, he was the best player, but obviously didn't have much of an impact overall or our D wouldn't have been crap.

I don't want him to leave, but when we get a new D coordinator with an ACTUAL PLAN, then we should improve with or without him.

Back