And it begins.....NFL departures

Good for him. I don't think he would go unless he was at least a 2nd rounder, though. Unless he just wants to get out of here

Personally, I thought he should learn to catch a football before he tried to make it a career.

This is a great read on the subject LINK

How is it better to learn on 20 practice hrs/wk and college level coaching than unlimited hrs/wk and professional coaching?

Personally, I thought he should learn to catch a football before he tried to make it a career.

This is a great read on the subject LINK

Hill is demented. Did you catch this comment from the article?

"Hill said this has been the first time he has had difficulty on the field in his football career."

What?

It amazes me how some of you are completely clueless to the desires and aspirations of the student athletes you root for every weekend.

I'm glad he's seeking an evaluation. I wish the best for him. I wish we had more talent in the cupboard however.

On another note, remember how when we were recruiting him everyone clamored for Hill to pick us over UGA? Remember how excited people were?

Wow... things change. People hate him on this board now. lol

hill was a good receiver, and we were glad to have him, but he also didn't play consistently while he was here, and has given us a couple of bad mouth comments since he left.

most of the complaints are fair.

On another note, remember how when we were recruiting him everyone clamored for Hill to pick us over UGA? Remember how excited people were?

Wow... things change. People hate him on this board now. lol

I don't think people hate him, but I think most of us realized that he wasn't the most reliable receiver. Something that was complained about during his time at GT. He also dissed us on his way out. Personally, I think the Jets were dumb taking him on measurables because he's nowhere near ready for the NFL, but more power to him for getting the money. We'll see where he is a few years down the road.

Hill is demented. Did you catch this comment from the article?

"Hill said this has been the first time he has had difficulty on the field in his football career."

What?

Dropped a pass near the north endzone goal line his freshman year that would have helped us beat UGA. He took a hit, but still should have caught the ball.

Back