Announcers, per EDSBS (It is a graph)

The Jacket

The Coat
Picture-27.png

Pretty accurate.

Explain Kirk "The Reaper" Herbstreit.

I don't get it.

I agree that Chris Fowler and Rece Davis are the best. I was talking with my roommate about this last night. I can't stand Herbstreit because of his glaring bias for Notre Dame, USC, and Ohio State.

Last edited:
I agree that Chris Fowler and Rece Davis are the best. I was talking with my roommate about this last night. I can't stand Herbstreit because of his glaring bias for Notre Dame, USC, and Ohio State.
Agreed on Davis and Fowler. I like Herbstreit alright. I stopped liking him as much when he took Tenuta from being a really good defensive coordinator to the best defensive coordinator in the country, simply because he was going from the ACC to his precious Big Ten.

WTF is Corso?

He isn't in the announcing business anymore. Hasn't been for a few years.

Add Bob Davies to the three-set intersection along with Brando. He has GOT to be the worst announcer since Magic Johnson. I'd rather listen to Gilbert Gottfried call a game.

The "Awesome" graph needs to be a sub-set to a larger, more awesome "Brent Musberger" set.

The "Awesome" graph needs to be a sub-set to a larger, more awesome "Brent Musberger" set.

Musberger was my favorite for a long time. He said something in the last year that made that change, but now I don't remember what it was so I guess he's my favorite again.

Musberger was my favorite for a long time. He said something in the last year that made that change, but now I don't remember what it was so I guess he's my favorite again.
He was probably drunk.

Agreed on Davis and Fowler. I like Herbstreit alright. I stopped liking him as much when he took Tenuta from being a really good defensive coordinator to the best defensive coordinator in the country, simply because he was going from the ACC to his precious Big Ten.

I also don't like that he is tight lipped around Colt McCoy's nuts every Saturday.

3093393819_6f79c8e3b6.jpg

"Any of you killer unicorns like some acid? It will make you into a cyborg or a werewolf"

cowherd is a little insane. his conversations (with himself) often belong in the stingtalk offtopic non-sequitur thread

Back