Another AJC article about SC State and amount of tickets sold

Boudin is one of the most delicious things ever and a staple at my tailgate. We cook it on a charcoal grill and it is just incredible. I know the standard procedure is to boil it, but grilling it is oh so good.

For anyone looking to try it, here is where we get ours (in East Cobb): http://www.cobbshops.com/cajunmeatcompany/ Highly recommended.

Never tried it. I will have to find out.

46k is damn good. That would have been a sell out pre-stadium expansion.

this.

Our attendance is trending in the right direction, even if we take smaller steps (unlike other larger and more rabid fanbases that surround us).

Coming off an ACC championship and headed into Year 3 of CPJ, I was hoping we hold steady on our season ticket sales in 2010. But with the crappy economy and some of our limped wristed fans, it appears we will be slightly behind last year's numbers.

If this was a night kickoff, I think we would have a few more butts in the seats.

WTF. Georgia State is talking about maybe having 28,000 now and its their first damn game.

I really wish we could just sell out every game, its only 55,000.

WTF. Georgia State is talking about maybe having 28,000 now and its their first damn game.

They'll probably get 5,000 for the rest of their games. Don't worry about it.

They'll probably get 5,000 for the rest of their games. Don't worry about it.

Indeed, there is a possibility of greatly increased interest do to it being their first football game EVER.

Back