Another Braun gut punch

So we have learned ITT that Athens Correctional coaches are real douchebags.

Sorry. I did not need da interwebz to know that....

Last edited:
The truth is that for every kid that comes to GT to play football here there are 100 to 200 that go somewhere else. That is too many for me to worry about so I don't. I value the few the proud that come here and don't think about those going to the Eastern Tickle Pile.

...or if the place kicker can kick a FG.
...or if the quarterback can pitch the ball.
...or if the D doesn’t öööö the bed in the second half.
All he had to do is fall down with the ball

This decision won't matter in 20 years.

Individuals have a lot more control over their success or failure in life than where they go to college .

WE have to decide if we want him to fail vs GT on the field.
Yes this decision will matter in 20 years

Trey, a proud holder of two Tech degrees, was good with his decision.

“I’ll cheer for Georgia when they’re not playing Tech,” he said.

giphy.gif

At least I learned that Sam Pittman is the S&C coach for the gaggers.

I'd like to see that fatass get on the treadmill and run like Caralla did Monday.

At least I learned that Sam Pittman is the S&C coach for the gaggers.

I'd like to see that fatass get on the treadmill and run like Caralla did Monday.
I heard he’s also their bag man.

Trey, a proud holder of two Tech degrees, was good with his decision.

“I’ll cheer for Georgia when they’re not playing Tech,” he said

FFS, one does not "cheer for Georgia" just because a family member, sibling, or ones self attends, plays for, or is an alum. It's not even enough to not cheer, as you must cheer against at all times -that means Go Canes, Go Irish, Go Heels, Go _____.

We can't control where he chooses to go to school, but we can certainly control beating his ass on the football field. How about we focus on that and make him regret going to that dump.

Also, what is up with Trey? If my brother ever went to Georgia to play football (he wouldn't since he isn't a dumbass), I still would never cheer for them. Trey might have earned two degrees from Tech, but apparently he didn't learn that one important thing...

We can't control where he chooses to go to school, but we can certainly control beating his ass on the football field. How about we focus on that and make him regret going to that dump.

Also, what is up with Trey? If my brother ever went to Georgia to play football (he wouldn't since he isn't a dumbass), I still would never cheer for them. Trey might have earned two degrees from Tech, but apparently he didn't learn that one important thing...
We need more attitudes like this one.

Back