another Cane fan figured out the 3-O

GiveEmHellJackets

Dodd-Like
From the ESPN.com Miami Hurricanes board

"GT option is a true Wildcat that the Dolphins run. It is a QB keeper, on a delay, most of the time, and a run up the gut. This is different than the old Nebraska option for which defenses needed speed to catch up to the edge of the field. In GT option you need big stuffers to stuff the middle, and not much speed is needed because action is delayed. So basically a defense needs to delay-blitz the middle , and play man, which is what the Ravens did against the Dolphins in the playoffs last year."

http://boards.espn.go.com/boards/mb/mb?sport=ncaa&id=2390&tid=5382808&lid=6

If their players have that mentality, we'll run for five bills against them Thursday.

Why is it that they get these moronic ideas? Last year they didn't think they needed to tackle, this year they don't think they need to be fast...ummm...

laguaira13 (9/15/2009 at 12:59 AM)
Report Violation
You ignorant techy fuks! Miami is a f**in dynasty that has produced more rings, undefeated seasons, bowls, records and NFL stars than your institute of technology ever will. Wow, you beat us a few times during our rebuilding years and you start talking ####. Is okay to get excited when you win or have some success specially if you are not used to it, but dam bumble bees don't loose your f**in heads. I can't wait until you come into our house thursday and we teach you some respect!
Go CaNeS!

Report Violation
You ignorant techy fuks! Miami is a f**in dynasty that has produced more rings, undefeated seasons, bowls, records and NFL stars than your institute of technology ever will. Wow, you beat us a few times during our rebuilding years and you start talking ####. Is okay to get excited when you win or have some success specially if you are not used to it, but dam bumble bees don't loose your f**in heads. I can't wait until you come into our house thursday and we teach you some respect!
Go CaNeS!

There's your typical scUM fan in a nutshell.

Report Violation
Go CaNeS!

I was serious when I said the team and coaches need to be ready for a knife fight.

I don't think this will happen, but if we start blowing them out, I bet you all the Canes players will start a fight on the field.

I don't think this will happen, but if we start blowing them out, I bet you all the Canes players will start a fight on the field.

I would love to see them completely collapse like that.

I don't think it will happen either, though.

I was serious when I said the team and coaches need to be ready for a knife fight.

I will gladly loan CPJ my bent-blade Gerber and kukri,will even hone them up, for this game!

Kyle, have you still got your pos Emerson to contribute to the cause?
;)

For the record, Tech has more bowl wins, and a better percentage. We also have a better all time winning percentage, more conference championships, the coach who the award is named after, and the most ridiculous lopsided victory in sports history.

But hey, Miami has transvestite prostitutes, mountains of cocaine and exotic venereal diseases, so that has to be worth something.

Naaah...In general, canes players and coaches have much more class and respectability than there fans.

Time to produce the collectable GT spyderco knife commemerating this next victory/brawl.:biggthumpup:

Why is it that they get these moronic ideas? Last year they didn't think they needed to tackle, this year they don't think they need to be fast...ummm...
Hoping against hope, grasping at straws, whistling past the graveyard. :laugher: I think we win handily.

Back