ANOTHER football survey from the AA

1640105936999.png

Be on the lookout for another survey being sent through email concerning football/gameday experiences, How many do they need to take before they start responding to what is being asked for?

Ever think that maybe you aren't asking for what the majority wants?

Let ST holders being in food and drinks in.

Bring back natural grass.

Stop with playing 30 seconds of evey song you can possibly pack in, as loudly as possible.

The Wreck is important. Act like it is.

Introduce Buzz again. He is important.

I'm guessing the purpose might be to assess the net temp of the ST holders relative to when the last one went out.

I don't do surveys so forgot when the last one was but I'm guessing things haven't warmed up a whole lot. Except maybe somebody's seat.

I tried to take the survey serious until I reached that question about gender. As subtle as it may have appeared that question was, in my view, symbolic of the problem impacting all of sports. It has become everything but the game, the rivalries the traditions the school pride and loyalty. I was expecting to be asked about that evil fossil fuel burning wreck circling the field ? I get it in terms of the generational desire to be cool - sans recruiting but for my game day I just want a place to sit or stand and cheer and focus on the game I love. I don’t go to a game for a social statement regardless how insignificant it might appear. I also get the game day experience focus group stuff but for me my greatest game day memories have been all about great games. Great plays. I have never years later said among my fan friends wow remember that high speed WiFi back in 2016? Or my parking was perfect and the price reduced hot dogs were amazing. And oh my that money down thing was great all in sync with the light show. Maybe I am just too old to get it? Maybe there are others like me who love the college game and unique traditions but are close to moving on. I doubt we will be missed though. Who needs old fans like us? I am sure all the social justice warriors, NIL and one and done portal lovers and tradition haters will buy tickets in much greater numbers than my generation has been doing for years. Time will tell.

There were a few bizarre questions on it, such as opinions about both the ACC and other conferences. And the question about gender identity was just foolish. Lots of people think that entire concept is total BS. I would have liked to tell them that, but unfortunately there was no opportunity provided.

Change the field back to the grass…especially if you can’t even afford to paint it or have the team show up for it at all on Rivalry Saturday.

Let ST holders being in food and drinks in.

Bring back natural grass.

Stop with playing 30 seconds of evey song you can possibly pack in, as loudly as possible.

The Wreck is important. Act like it is.

Introduce Buzz again. He is important.

I'll add to that.
Can we get back pregame highlights of Gary Lee KOR against the Mutts or Roddy skating 53 yards into the east end zone at Muttville?

Back