ANOTHER football survey from the AA

I used my survey to talk öööö about the ACC. We need to dump this redneck North Carolina NASCAR ööööhole conference ASAP. I bet the Big Ten would trade us out for Maryland no questions asked right now

I used my survey to talk öööö about the ACC. We need to dump this redneck North Carolina NASCAR ööööhole conference ASAP. I bet the Big Ten would trade us out for Maryland no questions asked right now
You think there’s rednecks in North Carolina, head over to the Big 10. They got them plus the neo Nazis by the thousands.

You think there’s rednecks in North Carolina, head over to the Big 10. They got them plus the neo Nazis by the thousands.
I never liked the concentrated power the 4 UNC have in the ACC. It got so ridiculous our ex-commish always gave UNC a week off before they played us. And we usually played a tough game the week prior to UNC.

I don’t think it will happen. But GT and ND to the B1G would be very good for recruiting and football. B1G has similar academics like us too. But more likely the ACC will poach better football teams like Cincinnati.
Bobby Bodd would bring more fans to watch us play PSU, Ohio State, Wisconsin and Michigan.. But I’m not sure we will travel well to frozen tundra starting in October and November.

I don’t think the ACC will stay the status quo though. It’s not working for anyone except Clemson who could jump to The SEC.

I never liked the concentrated power the 4 UNC have in the ACC. It got so ridiculous our ex-commish always gave UNC a week off before they played us. And we usually played a tough game the week prior to UNC.

I don’t think it will happen. But GT and ND to the B1G would be very good for recruiting and football. B1G has similar academics like us too. But more likely the ACC will poach better football teams like Cincinnati.
Bobby Bodd would bring more fans to watch us play PSU, Ohio State, Wisconsin and Michigan.. But I’m not sure we will travel well to frozen tundra starting in October and November.

I don’t think the ACC will stay the status quo though. It’s not working for anyone except Clemson who could jump to The SEC.
Yes, the North Carolina cabal is what ruined the ACC. They sat idle while they got decimated, now there’s only 1 way out. Broker a deal with Big 10, Big 12 and Pac then steal enough teams to get to 36. Play an 8 game regular season for the conference winner, allow 1 rivalry game and the 3 others within the group but not in conference. Have a playoff and a championship game, leave the SEC to play whatever dregs they can manage to find. Leave them to their own championship where they play nobody else but themselves. This new league could pick off all the good ACC teams for basketball as well and pretty much leave the SEC on the outside looking in.

Be on the lookout for another survey being sent through email concerning football/gameday experiences, How many do they need to take before they start responding to what is being asked for?
Get the ATL off the helmets and 404 off the field

Rather than check the box stuff on military day truly honor Clint Castleberry - name on the field, full video tribute

Move the students back to the east stands right behind the visitors bench

As previously stated above go back to grass - forget the concerts

Back