Another inspirational tweet from our favorite nap taker/Frosty drinker

dressedcheeseside

Dodd-Like
Zach Laskey ‏@theZLazer37 6h
Pants off dance off this morning

52f3e42b8e87d77393b49d406aabefc7_normal.jpeg

Why you think this is worthy of posting in this football forum is beyond me.

Godhigh is still the man... just wish his teammates came to his defense more instead of sitting around the field doing a pants off dance off.

Godhigh is still the man... just wish his teammates came to his defense more instead of sitting around the field doing a pants off dance off.

True, I can agree with that.

That move the thug pulled off looked like judo to me, almost perfect technique of throwing someone over your hip. Never saw it slowed down like that before.

What good is 110 yards when you are going to hand over the ball when you are about to score?

Did I miss him fumbling at the end of the video? I thought that was what we were talking about.

But I agree. Next year we hold on to the öööö ball.

They were mentally crushed at that point. That clip is embarrassing.

That clip is a microcausm about everything that is wrong with this team from a mental standpoint.

My only gripe about Paul Johnson is that he does not care enough about beating UGA because "there are bigger fish to fry". I do not agree.

Back