Another inspirational tweet from our favorite nap taker/Frosty drinker

That clip is a microcausm about everything that is wrong with this team from a mental standpoint.

My only gripe about Paul Johnson is that he does not care enough about beating UGA because "there are bigger fish to fry". I do not agree.

My only gripe about TaxJacket is that he's a Martian who drives a BMW made entirely of green and yellow Legos.

That clip is a microcausm about everything that is wrong with this team from a mental standpoint.

My only gripe about Paul Johnson is that he does not care enough about beating UGA because "there are bigger fish to fry". I do not agree.

I think CPJ said that comment after that inexplicable loss in 2009 and was referring to the upcoming ACCCG. I believe he later backed off that comment, IIRC.

I don't think Johnson undervalues the importance of that game. He knows all the fluffing he got after 2008 was for one sole victory that year.

Plus, how much the coach emphasizes one game has little to no impact on the actual outcome.

He said that after the '09 debacle when we were playing for the ACC championship. I don't think he would even dare to utter those words again today, no matter how arrogant he is.

nothing to do with arrogance. He was right winning a championship was an important goal that year and was trying to keep the focus on that goal.

nothing to do with arrogance. He was right winning a championship was an important goal that year and was trying to keep the focus on that goal.

Dude...where have you been lately. You have bumped a weekd old thread here and you bumped like month old threads in BBall forum. Vacation?

Godhigh is still the man... just wish his teammates came to his defense more instead of sitting around the field doing a pants off dance off.

This. Somebody wearing white and gold should have knocked Ogletree's XXXX in the dirt. I would have applauded that 15 yarder.

Back