Another noon start

That reminds me...Jameson Whiskey (thanks Cyptom and beej) and coffee is amazing. I will definitely be having that next tailgate.

This is the one time I am a fan of this. Have to fly out Saturday night, so I can still tailgate and go to the game, with plenty of time to get down to the airport.

That reminds me...Jameson Whiskey (thanks Cyptom and beej) and coffee is amazing. I will definitely be having that next tailgate.
where was I when people were drinking that???

probably waxing people at corn hole...

Gruffy.......KevinW.........not to point anyone out--but yeah....

I guess I just need to start planning on more tailgating after the game. Sux.

Let me join the gripe-fest:

I am sure I am not remembering correctly, but it seems that 90% of our home games the last couple of years have been at 12. And the uga game has been at 8 PM on a freezing night last two years.

I miss the days of watching the end of the game as the sun is going down on a beautiful fall day. Nice to rush the field at that time when warranted!

Sounds girly but we actually had mimosas for the UNC game and they were great at that hour. Saved the beer for our post-game tailgate.

Same here, only beer + bourbon for post game. I always bring a flask of Woodford Reserve for post game.

That said, I am really sick of getting up before sunrise on Saturdays, having mimosas and breakfast at tailgate, getting sun burned at game, and having to limit my intake of alcohol post game so I can drive home. Can we have at least ONE 3:30 kickoff, please? Is that too much to ask?

we actually had mimosas for the UNC game

I didn't know that 10th & Piedmont belonged to DRad's vision of "expanding the fanbase".

6a011570daf0d9970c0134873cf538970c-800wi

Believe it or not, FSU and Clemson was the bigger match up. That's like GT and VT for the Atlantic side of the conference.

Yes, believe it, GT isn't the center of everyone's universe.

Yea, my point is that I aint buying that a Maryland win gives us a non Noon start. Why are we playing at 3:30 this week on the road? Cause NC State has held up their end of the bargain?

Don't worry guys. The last 3 home games are going to be so epic you will forget about these noon kickoffs. We will be rewarded tenfold. (glass very full)

Don't worry guys. The last 3 home games are going to be so epic you will forget about these noon kickoffs. We will be rewarded tenfold. (glass very full)
It should be the other way, night games in heat, day games in cold.

Back