Another noon start

J) D-Rad for not caring about Graduate Students and forcing them to get insurance

Is that true? I've not heard that before. Does the home team's preference factor into the decision at all?
CPJ has said many times that he prefers early games because there's less waiting around and such. He prefers to just get them started.

Meanwhile I went home on Saturday night to watch football and the SEC was on ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, ESPN3, JP, etc. I was so bored with each game, I didn't watch any football that night (until the end of the LSU/WV game).

Where's SECSPNJACKET now?

The ACC is a bunch of knuckleheads on this issue. And DRAD is a moron to REQUEST Noon Games.

Meanwhile I went home on Saturday night to watch football and the SEC was on ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, ESPN3, JP, etc. I was so bored with each game, I didn't watch any football that night (until the end of the LSU/WV game).

Where's SECSPNJACKET now?

The ACC is a bunch of knuckleheads on this issue. And DRAD is a moron to REQUEST Noon Games.

I don't think DRad has much say in it if any at all. PJ likes noon game, ergo, so do I.

It's not our fault Maryland, NCST, Miami, and UVA took a öööö last week. That's what happens.

I don't think DRad has much say in it if any at all. PJ likes noon game, ergo, so do I.

It's not our fault Maryland, NCST, Miami, and UVA took a öööö last week. That's what happens.

What was the problem last week, when we played 3 - 0 UNC, that game was also at Noon.

I know it sucks for most of you, but noon kickoffs rock for RVers. Get into town friday afternoon, grill out or go out on the town, take your pick. Get up early Sat and cook up a hearty breakfast for your crew. Have a leasurely breakfast then stroll on over to BDS. After the game, you have all afternoon to sit in the shade, drink beer, watch some great football, grill out and tailgate with your crew, then go out on the town Sat night or party down at the RV.

Moral of the story - get an RV.

Hell, you can do almost all that in a car, just get to campus early in the morning on Sat. Quit the cryin'.

What was the problem last week, when we played 3 - 0 UNC, that game was also at Noon.

We actually got the 2nd best ACC tv slot last week. Just shows you how much bias is in the SEC tv contract with ESPN.

South Carolina at Vandy? Florida at Kentucky? ESPN primetime games?? Give me a break.

Believe it or not, FSU and Clemson was the bigger match up. That's like GT and VT for the Atlantic side of the conference.

Yes, believe it, GT isn't the center of everyone's universe.

To further my point...

1-3 Ole Miss is playing at 2-2 Fresno State this weekend.

Guess the kickoff time?

9:15 on ESPN2. LOL.

I guess my new little league soccer team will be without a coach for their 11:30 kickoff.......

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo. ESPNU games don't seem to be on ESPN3 most of the time (ever?). This means I have to hope one of the streaming sites of questionable legitimacy will be streaming ESPNU in a Mac-compatible format.

My recollection is that you can't get them live, but you can get the replays.

Any chance the Clemson game will be at night?

Back