Another noon start

To further my point...

1-3 Ole Miss is playing at 2-2 Fresno State this weekend.

Guess the kickoff time?

9:15 on ESPN2. LOL.

That's the WAC TV contract. I think they have a game in that slot most weeks. Yes, a 2-2 Fresno St game is probably the best thing on the WAC slate this week. (Or throw in the fact that they're playing an SEC team to help it out, but the WAC was going to put a game in that slot.)

My recollection is that you can't get them live, but you can get the replays.

Sounds about right. Dang.

Nice game, Maryland.

I swear to God, if Pam Ward announces our game I'm going to really do some good bitching and moaning on message boards!

I'd put the odds pretty high. According to Awful Announcing, she did the noon ESPNU game this past weekend. I think that's her slot.

i like noon games, getting a buzz on by 10am is a good
Yeah, it was actually great temperature for tailgating. Then when we are done, you can have lunch, watch ton more games...

It just sucks for getting a good atmosphere going at Bobby Dodd, hopefully we don't need it against Maryland anyway.

Yeah, it was actually great temperature for tailgating. Then when we are done, you can have lunch, watch ton more games...

It just sucks for getting a good atmosphere going at Bobby Dodd, hopefully we don't need it against Maryland anyway.

God I hope not!

We needed it the last time the Terps made an appearance on Grant Field. That goal line stand to win the game was one of the loudest moments I've experienced in BDS.

I think we'll be in better shape this time around.

We needed it the last time the Terps made an appearance on Grant Field. That goal line stand to win the game was one of the loudest moments I've experienced in BDS.

I think we'll be in better shape this time around.

I was in one of the first few rows of South end zone right there. :biggrin:

Perfect for me out here on the west coast. Grab my coffee & breakfast, have a nice leisurely morning watching the game. By the time it's over I got most the day day left.

All that is required for a "good atmosphere" at Georgia Tech:

Jim+Beam.jpg

Well, at least we can look forward to another good beer and breakfast tailgate.

I definitely plan on doing it again for Maryland. I still have mucho beer. Thoughts on the location? I liked the location last week.

Sounds girly but we actually had mimosas for the UNC game and they were great at that hour. Saved the beer for our post-game tailgate.

Sounds girly but we actually had mimosas for the UNC game and they were great at that hour. Saved the beer for our post-game tailgate.

I had 4-5 beers and then beej turns up not long before I had to leave for the game with the bottle of jameson that we bet on. So 3-4 shots of that and then another beer for the walk to the stadium.

Yeah I had a good buzz going.

sweet..I didnt keep count but I had in between 500 and 600 sips of beer

Back