Another recruit wavering?

I guess our recruiting class must be pretty good if a half-dozen SEC(-speed) schools are trying to poach our players at the last second.

UGA doesn't even really want him, they're just looking for last-minute players to fill out their class. They've contacted like all our big guys now--Will Adams is one of the last. By recruiting our guys they don't have to do any research to find players and at worst they stand to gain an advantage over us. Meanwhile Richt and staff are off following their real interests JaQuay or whoever to prison, church, whatever.

Will Adams should be his own man and come to play at Tech where he is actually wanted and needed. I give him credit for not jumping the gun and thinking about things--we'll see if he's good on his "commitment".

In fairness, Will "Techbound until UGA, Auburn, or anyone whom I perceive as better offers" Adams was too long.

Well, he's about to lose his spot since he scheduled a visit to Auburn tonight. This crap sucks. I'm about to stop worrying about recruiting till after signing day.

Just once I want to read about one of our recruits saying "To Hell with Georgia" and hanging up when Richt calls.

This bull shi* is getting old. It seems like GT is going to get effed over the most for Alabama/Auburn/Georgia not getting the 5-stars they wanted.

College football really needs an early signing period. I have a feeling were about to get f*cked royally during the next 5 days.

I just love how were going after the rejects of the rejects at this point.

College football really needs an early signing period. I have a feeling were about to get f*cked royally during the next 5 days.

I just love how were going after the rejects of the rejects at this point.

From a certain perspective, so are the other schools. Also, this is why the argument of "How can our recruiting be bad when we are in Georgia which produces so many star'd players?!" is stupid. Georgia may have a lot of talent but it is surrounded by comparatively talent deficient states (except Florida) filled with schools that have more current day clout than we do.

The sad thing is that some of these guys get buried in depth charts for 4 years when they could have actually played some football.

It will never happen but, the best way to stop this is do away with verbals.

Back