Another Thumping in Blue Jerseys

I know, it's like we suddenly became horribly ineffective on defense, had bad blocking on the offensive lines, and started our #2 QB when we put them on. It's so eerie.

Jerseys looked sharp .... we just use them the wrong way. It's used as some sort of motivator .... I'd be more like Bo Pelini at Nebraska ... you have to EARN the right to wear that historic jersey.

Jerseys looked sharp .... we just use them the wrong way. It's used as some sort of motivator .... I'd be more like Bo Pelini at Nebraska ... you have to EARN the right to wear that historic jersey.
We've worn blue jerseys twice since Paul Johnson has been here and it wasn't done for motivation either time. In 2008 it was because we were playing LSU and we had to wear dark jerseys and the players chose blue.

This year we were forced to wear dark colors by Miami and so the school elected to wear blue in tribute to our 1990 team.

We didn't use blue shirts, we wore them. We lost in them again. It was another awful day watching us play in blue shirts.

But it had nothing to do with the blue shirts. Not that it matters, people are going to continue this silly bull**** because of their preference and claim it's because of some greater cause.

If we had worn some other color, we'd have won the game by 30 points. If only we had worn some other color. Dangit!

So wait, what color are we supposed to wear to beat Duke? Or not wear so as not to lose to Duke. Dangit!

If we had worn some other color, we'd have won the game by 30 points. If only we had worn some other color. Dangit.

The game? ****, we'd have secured a BCS berth. And the fortunes of the basketball team would have turned around.

If we had worn some other color, we'd have won the game by 30 points. If only we had worn some other color. Dangit.

Did you really expect anything less that a bull**** thread from the pokemon avatar?

Love the blues. Wish they were the permanent home uni. We lost because we don't have the horses, plain and simple.

Love the blues. Wish they were the permanent home uni. We lost because we don't have the horses, plain and simple.
I still prefer wearing whites at home and on the road 99% of the time, but I like seeing the gold for homecoming and the blue for special occasions.

I don't like wearing white home and away. I want to wear white away and blue home. Gold for homecoming.

No, it's Bunchies. Bunchies is the most beloved creature on the internet.

Ok - I just googled bunchies. I was just about to click on the link when I read...

The Bunchie is commonly found as an animated GIF avatar in various forums, and is often described as being a phallic-looking llama like

Phallic llamas?

I don't like wearing white home and away. I want to wear white away and blue home. Gold for homecoming.

Like I said, not my preference, but I'd be more open to this if we returned to the traditional uniforms that we had before CPJ arrived. The uniforms we had from 2003-2007 were as good as any I've seen in any photos or footage of Tech in the past. The blue shirts from the 2006 ACC:CG were sharper than sharp.

Ok - I just googled bunchies. I was just about to click on the link when I read...

Phallic llamas?

So, in other words, it's a lame avatar meme. Unoriginal son of a bitch AND he makes ****ty threads.

Mods, ban this asshat.

Like I said, not my preference, but I'd be more open to this if we returned to the traditional uniforms that we had before CPJ arrived. The uniforms we had from 2003-2007 were as good as any I've seen in any photos or footage of Tech in the past. The blue shirts from the 2006 ACC:CG were sharper than sharp.

I totally agree. The unis we have had in the CPJ era have all sucked.

I totally agree. The unis we have had in the CPJ era have all sucked.

It's been a mixed bag. I liked the colors from 2008 but not the pants design. I liked the design from 2009 because the pants didn't look as much like an AFL uniform. For some reason, I am absolutely in love with our road uniforms even though they're one of the more bizarre looking uniforms I've seen in college football.

I don't really much any of them. I honestly think our blue jerseys look the best between all of our jerseys, and even they're not good.

At least we wore white pants instead of gold today.

Back