Another Thumping in Blue Jerseys

The blue unis were the only thing that looked good today. I love 'em.

The younger posters need to be reminded that we won a National Championship playing a full season in the blue unis. I love the blue unis.

The younger posters need to be reminded that we won a National Championship playing a full season in the blue unis. I love the blue unis.

I was three years old when we won the MNC in 1990 and I adore the blue shirts. I've never seen us win in them but I've never once wanted to get rid of the shirts because of it. It'd just be nice if we played well wearing them for once.

I was two years old when we won the MNC in 1990 and I adore the blue shirts. I've never seen us win in them but I've never once wanted to get rid of the shirts because of it. It'd just be nice if we played well wearing them for once.

This.

As long as the rule making aholes will not allow home teams to wear the uni they want, this issue will not go away.

Gold hat, Blue shirt, White pants are fine with me.

If Gold shirt then we need White hat and White pants imo.

And hopefully we can change back to a traditional southern college football uni, and get away from crazy ass striping.

But none of that will happen.

I was three years old when we won the MNC in 1990 and I adore the blue shirts. I've never seen us win in them but I've never once wanted to get rid of the shirts because of it. It'd just be nice if we played well wearing them for once.

The players today didn't deserve to wear the blue unis. I was disappointed we let them wear them. Our defense certainly didn't deserve to wear them. They don't know what championship defense is much less able to play at a level reminiscent of pop warner league.

Our linebacker play literally makes me sick to my stomach.

Me too. And I agree with your other post--that the team's performance was not worthy of the blue jerseys, particularly the Defense.

Back