another tuff day for the Johnson HATERS...

dp1.gif

I don't really know who is right for this program - all I know is there are quite a few bitches who have chosen to stay off the board tonight even though we won a very important game.

What kind of Tech fan are you when you go into hiding after every win?

I'd guess some of us have HS kids playing HS football on Friday night. Or maybe I was the only one? Anyway, any blowout of loser Petrino is a good victory.

I’m no PJ fan but the last two weeks have been fun. You can see progress on both sides of the ball. I still wish TM would pitch it more but he was moving the sticks and scoring so hard to critique that too much.

It’s still hard to ignore the bad recruiting and sweep that under the rug but it’s not like I have any solutions to offer.

And some might ask what type of Tech fans are those that hate others for wanting GT to win the games we should and to beat ugag?

I actually am as pleased with more consisten ST & D turnovers tonight than I am with anything the O did.

Outside of Jeff Ford vs n.d. In 69, I can’t remember an interception for a TD as long as that one tonight.

If we can clean up just a few things on D, that side of the ball will be playing like we haven’t seen in a long time.

Anyone know what happened when we got the “sideline” penalty (or whatever they call it)? Never saw a previous warning or anything.
Forgot about this one?

e1056c357262f18be67c9a24856098fd.gif

Will Oliver = DOOM for the Johnson HATERS?

Oliver has the ability to get to the corner and when he learns more of the offense he is going to give the O that extra needed punch.

Solid win over a SINGLE LOSS at home Louisville team.

Let me know when finally beat the crud out of doook, then we are talking

Back